Crisp Air and Collars
Songs of the Season
If you're in the mood for some 'light candles, snuggle in a blanket, and cozy up' music, here are the ones for you.
1. Boardwalks - Little May
2. Fin - Air Review
3. Medicine - Daughter
4. From Gold - Novo Amor
5. Lights Out, World Gone - Bombay Bicycle Club
6. Ends Of The Earth - Lord Huron
7. Untitled - Matt Corby
8. Cavalier - James Vincent McMorrow
9. Georgia - Vance Joy
10. Song For Zula - Phosphorescent
Now for the moments when you need to dance, sing at the top of your lungs down the highway with all windows down, and run around your apartment using a hairbrush for your mic... I know I'm not the only one who does this.
1. Reflections - MisterWives
2. Closer - Tegan and Sara
3. Girls -The 1975
4. Pumpin' Blood - NONONO
5. Geronimo - Sheppard
6. Hard Way Home - Brandi Carlile
7. Good Luck - Lenachka
8. Sophie So - Hippo Campus
First off, I am so happy to be back and blogging again. Can't wait to share some of this seasons favorites and thoughts with you all. This fall I have found myself crushing on a few fashion styles and recreating them as many different ways as possible. I have so many things that I have been itching to post, but definitely wanted to start with one that highlights some of my staple pieces I haven't been able to live without so far this fall.
1. One main go to this season so far has been collared shirts. I've always loved a shirt with a good collar, but have gravitated to them even more than usual lately. Whether it's plaid, an oxford, denim... you name it and it's in my closet. I've loved also layering these pieces with sweaters and cardigans for days that have been a little chillier. This shirt was perfect because it combined the collared look that I love, with a flowy & lightweight texture for a different piece that added something more to my closet.
2. Staple black hat. It can dress things up, cover for me on bad hair days, or just give the finishing touch that I find so many outfits needing. I love its shape and the wide rim.
3. This watch has become an essential with everything I wear. Since getting it close to two months ago I don't think there's been a single day that I haven't at some point had it on. It's minimalistic style and clean look makes it go with every outfit.
4. A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes... at least that's what I always tell myself when buying more. Maybe it just helps me feel better but I think theres a lot of truth in that. Plus, these beauties go with everything and give simple pieces and outfits a fun flare.
5. My final staple so far this fall has been these ripped skinnies. The knee holes have given each outfit a more laid back feel which I love. Since I tend to always be overdressed for what seems like everything, these pants have helped to relax a lot of looks for me, turning them into daily outfits.